Unlawful conduct on the part of your employer or co-workers can negatively impact your entire career. As an employee, you have important rights under state and federal law. Exercising and enforcing those rights, however, may require professional guidance from a qualified employment attorney.
Employees throughout Southern California and Nevada turn to Watkins & Letofsky, LLP, for experienced legal representation. We are based in Newport Beach, but also maintain an office in Las Vegas. Our clients include employees, executives and managers from diverse industries and career paths. You can benefit from the wealth of experience and rich expertise of our team of legal professionals.
Protecting Employees' Rights Through Experienced Advocacy
Our legal team includes skilled litigators with extensive experience in state and federal courts. We have also navigated complex employment law proceedings before administrative agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
Our lawyers handle a broad range of claims involving violations of employees' rights such as:
- Wrongful termination: If you were fired in violation of your employment contract — or if you lost your job due to discrimination, retaliation or other unlawful reasons — you may have a wrongful termination claim.
- Wage and hour claims: Our attorneys handle claims involving unpaid wages, minimum wage violations, employee misclassification, missed meal and rest breaks, and related claims.
- Sexual harassment: As a form of discrimination, sexual harassment can make the workplace difficult to endure. Our lawyers can advise you on how to protect your rights and pursue a claim.
- Employment discrimination: We handle claims involving any type of work-related discrimination on the basis of protected grounds — such as race, religion, national origin, gender, age and disability — under state and federal law.
- Pregnancy discrimination: Our firm handles claims involving discrimination against pregnant women in hiring, firing, maternity leave, breast-feeding rights and related claims.
At Watkins & Letofsky, LLP, our employment law practice provides legal representation for employees and employers. This versatility gives us a well-rounded perspective on effective tactics for each side of the proceedings. We understand the challenges employees face and the stress that accompanies having your rights violated. You can rely on our attorneys for diligent and detailed advocacy.
Free Initial Consultation | Contingency Fee Representation
To learn more about how we can protect your rights and interests, please contact our firm at 866-439-1295 or 702-487-7574. The initial consultation is free of charge. Additionally, we handle most employee-side employment law cases on a contingency fee basis.