- Intellectual Property
- Civil Litigation
- Medical/Dental Malpractice
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Business Law
Ms. Denise Fernandez joined Watkins & Letofsky as an associate attorney in February 2020. Ms. Fernandez represents individuals and private entities in matters that involve business transactions, litigation and property subrogation claims.
Ms. Fernandez is a 2014 graduate of Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. In May 2018, she then obtained her Juris Doctorate from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego with an emphasis in Sports Law and Policy. During law school, Ms. Fernandez worked as a law clerk at a medical malpractice firm where she was able to sharpen her legal skills in the medical and dental field.
From her beginnings working in her father's dental office, to clerking in the medical malpractice field and exposure in entertainment and sports law, Ms. Fernandez offers a unique perspective and is committed to obtaining the best resolution for each of her clients.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 2018
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 2014
- Major: Psychology
- California, 2019
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2020
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member, 2015 to 2020
Current Employment Position