Mr. Letofsky is a 1988 graduate of San Francisco State University where he played both football (quarterback) and baseball (catcher). Since graduating from University of San Diego School of Law in 1991, he has worked for 26 years in general civil litigation, with an early extensive focus in construction defect defense of developers, general contractors and subcontractors in almost all trades.
Mr. Letofsky provides a unique experience level and perspective due to even work on both the Plaintiff and Defense side throughout his career. From his beginnings working in the insurance defense field, to personal injury, to subrogation and product liability defense work, he has gained experience that helps him try to resolve cases at their most economically feasible position.
In the past 17 years, Mr. Letofsky, a member of the National Association of Subrogation Professionals, has become extensively experienced in the subrogation field, by prosecuting thousands of cases in workers' compensation, fire, property, product, insurance and automobile subrogation.
Besides the active practice of law, Mr. Letofsky stays very busy playing adult baseball on the weekends and exercising with his lovely wife Nancy, the Office Manager and paralegal for Watkins & Letofsky, LLP.
- California, 1992
- Nevada, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1992
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1992
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 1991
- San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California
- B.S. - 1988
- Major: Business Administration
- Minor: Accounting
- Core-Mark International, Inc.
- Chubb Insurance Group
- Interinsurance Exchange of Southern California
- National Adult Baseball Association
- Dianah Jimenez, Core-Mark
- Product Failures, NASP, 2012 to 2012
- Current Trends in Workers' Compensation Subro, NASP, 2004 to 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals, Member, 2001 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Pierce & Weiss, LLP, Equity Partner, 1999 to 2008
- Highman, Brown & Corrado, Associate, 1999 to 1999