Bethany Everson Na
- Insurance Subrogation 50%
- Civil Litigation 50%
Mrs. Na attended Chapman University School of Law, earning the Dean’s Academic Scholarship Award and serving on the University’s Honor Committee and Student Bar Association. She graduated in 2011, with both her Juris Doctorate Degree AND a husband, her law-school sweetheart. Mrs. Na has practiced civil litigation throughout her career, with a strong focus on insurance subrogation actions. Mrs. Na is also well-versed in employment law and labor law, both as Plaintiff and Defense counsel.
Besides practicing law, Mrs. Na stays busy with her young son and two dogs, both poodle mixes with lots of attitude! She enjoys drawing, dabbling in animation, and learning to speak Russian.
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- California State University Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- B.A. - 2008
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- California, 2012
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
Past Employment Positions
- Watkins & Letofsky, LLP (2012-2016; 2023-present), Associate Attorney
Current Employment Position
- Senior Associate Attorney